We look forward to welcoming you and your child to 4 Wing MFRC Children's Services.

For more information, please give us a call at (780) 594-6006 ext. 0 or come see us at the MFRCS.

Looking for financial assistance? 

The Ministry of Human Services provides financial assistance to eligible lower-income families using:

  • Licensed day care centres
  • Licensed group family child care
  • Approved family day homes
  • Licensed out-of-school care centres
  • Licensed pre-schools and
  • Approved early childhood development programsMaximum subsidy rates vary by program type and the age of child attending child care.

You can apply for a subsidy if:

  • You or your spouse/partner, or the child receiving care are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and live in Alberta.
  • You or your spouse/partner are an Alberta resident.
  • Your children are 12 years of age or younger and are not yet attending Grade 7.
  • You and your spouse/partner are currently working, attending school, looking for work or have special needs
  • OR You or your spouse/partner stay-at-home and have your child(ren) enrolled in a licensed pre-school or approved early childhood development program.

To estimate, apply or renew your subsidy go to http://www.humanservices.alberta.ca/financial-support/15104.html